Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Have I found you, Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth
Big pill looming."
this phrase left such a big impact on me.

Just sharing something random cause i started to hear this song again recently.
--
seriously not use to life without your voice. haha
missing you everysingle second, aww mushymushy.

HAHA, I AM SO BORED :((
--
went on a gaming-spree yesterday with danny and co. at meridian. though it's just 4hours of lan, my eyes and neck still got really stiff after that. Which clearly prove that i'm still an amateur to them. "Them" = gaming freaks.

ANYWAY, WILL GONE FOR THE WHOLE NEXT WEEK. like from monday - friday for obs.
hate it, heard many horrible stuff about the camp.
I've been lead to signing up for it so mysteriously, so might as well go through it now -.-
Well, basically, Nova's mom did the magic. She sort of psycho me to go along with nova.
BUT he told me that he received a notice saying that he isn't fit for the camp. :)
HOW LUCKY CAN I BE ? OH WELL, still have to go. !@#$

shit, this is getting wordy i suppose ?

"it's time to go!"