Thursday, April 30, 2009

HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR BOTH CHINESE AND ENGLISH COMPO! :D
JING TIAN, WO HENG KAI XING !

Life is full of ups and downs. Happy and Sad memories. Different places reminds me of different things. And Certain places will bring me into a high-thrilled memory flashback escapade. Not sure to feel good or bad. But i just want to get over with it. Time Flies, like in a blink of an eye today, one will see tomorrow.
or even faster.
Sometimes i just feel lost, lost in the mist of time. Confused ? Emotionally/Physically.
Like how i felt today, though i've been extraordinary fine today.

this is really random, but i just want to rant about my point of view towards life.
it's been hard on me. I just have to face the fact that everybody has a different life, so i shall just be commited to mine and live MY life to MY BEST.

--

Can't wait for MYE to end !
Can't wait for many things to happen, but just to much to wait for.

TILL THEN,
i love you, nevertheless.